Thank you to Khaula Naxir (My Invincible Spirit) and Kelli Beck (Wordsmithing Ain’t Easy) for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It was very nice of you to think of me. One thing that I have already discovered about this award is that it is a great way to discover other interesting blogs. Thank you!
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is awarded to a blogger who makes blogging fun and cheerful.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
My 15 Amazing Nominees (in no particular order and OMG, it was so hard to limit the list to 15!):
- Road Tripping Europe (http://cosytravels.wordpress.com/)
- Ink Paper Pen (http://inkpaperpen.wordpress.com/)
- Misbehaved Woman (http://misbehavedwoman.wordpress.com/)
- Silver Threads (http://silverseason.wordpress.com/)
- LatinOPen (http://latinopen.wordpress.com/)
- Human Writes (http://coyotero2112.wordpress.com/)
- Hovercraft Doggy (http://hovercraftdoggy.com/)
- Depression Time (http://depression-time.com/)
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods (http://cherylmoore.wordpress.com/)
- Ratiocinativa (http://ratiocinativa.wordpress.com/)
- Grass, Roots & Grains (http://grassrootsandgrains.wordpress.com/)
- Wanton Ruminating (http://malvikajaswal.wordpress.com/)
- Jenny Jaybles (http://jennyjaybles.wordpress.com/)
- Food Flavor Fascination (http://foodflavorfascination.wordpress.com/)
- Traveling Cookie (http://travelingcookie.wordpress.com/)
7 Things About Me:
- I would like to take some serious time off and hike the Pacific Northwest Trail.
- I work as an editor/proofreader/writer.
- I would like to visit every continent before I die.
- I would like to get to know an elephant.
- I’m trying to learn Spanish and Russian.
- My great grandfather was a stowaway on a ship that sailed from Denmark to the U.S.
- I love the beach. Sometimes I think I want to live there.